Dermal Fillers Essex
Women in Essex have a reputation for making the most of themselves and always being up to date and undergoing the latest cosmetic procedures. This is true of many things and dermal fillers are no exception. Dermal fillers treatment can make them look younger than they are and remove any lines that are starting to add years to their faces.
The filer can be put into any part of the face with the areas that seem to get most lined for many women being the forehead, nose, lips and the side of the mouth. Botox has been used a lot in the past but dermal fillers are thought of as a much better alternative in Essex. It is a natural product and does not have the stigma of the poison that Botox has. The treatment does not take long and most women only have to spend about half an hour in the chair and then they will be finished for the best part of a year. It is not a permanent procedure but the old filler does not have to be removed before the new dermal fuller is put in. There are a lot of clinics in Essex and more opening all the time.
Dermal Filler Essex Clinics
The Non Surgical Clinic offers dermal fillers as one of its treatments. There is no need for the skin to be opened and the only feeling is a small prick as the needle goes in. They explain how it is possible to have a number of areas improved at once and this will cut down trips to the clinic.
Street Farm Dental Studio does not only help to improve teeth but carries out dermal fillers Essex. The qualified staff carry out the procedure in quiet and peaceful surroundings while beforehand it is possible to read up on the procedure and find out what is about to happen. There are testimonials from previous clients and it is reassuring to know that others have had a good experience.
After the Dermal Fillers Essex Procedure
All of the dermal filler clinics in Essex will give the same advice after the procedure has taken place.
- Don't touch the treated area within the next 6 hours.
- Wait until swelling and redness has gone down before letting the treated area be exposed to intense heat such as sun-bed or the natural sun.
- After the procedure there will be swelling and may be bruising and soreness. This is normal and will disappear after a day or two.
- Swelling after lip treatment can be visible for about one week and may look unusual and lop sided until it settles down.
- For a client taking aspirin, vitamin C or glucosamine remember that they may increase bruising and bleeding of the area treated.
- If cold sores are a problem there is a risk of a quick arrival of one. A treatment such as Zovirax should be used for a few days after treatment just to make sure they do not appear.
↑ Back to Top